[Openvas-discuss] Openvas6 on Kali 1.0.5 use sendmail OR sendEmail ?

汪洋 wangyang316 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 08:02:42 CET 2013

Thanks Eero’s reply.

My plantform is Kali 1.0.5 and I’ve found sendEmail under /usr/bin/ , but
there’s not a sendmail.

So I think openvas use sendEmail to send the report ? Is it ?

And I just use cmdline to send email by sendEmail, how to config a conf file
to tell sendEmail the username password and other info to let openVAS send
out report ? I’ve  looked sendEmail’s man page but there no answer.

Thanks again !