[Openvas-discuss] How to send a report which just include high&medium threats automitically?

汪洋 wangyang316 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 09:39:06 CET 2013

Hello guys!

      After hardwork the openVAS can scan targets and send report to the
administrators , that’s great , thanks so much !

      But the roport include so many infomation and very long , how could I
change the content of the report just include high&medium threats ?

      In report summary I found “full report”&”all fitered results”, the
latter is what I want. And I don’t want to send report by click a button
but automatically.

      Thanks again and happy new year !

thanatos