[Openvas-discuss] Openvasmd --rebuild failed

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Dec 30 22:17:24 CET 2013

Am 30.12.2013 22:12, schrieb rony God:
> I am facing a very bad situation form last one month.I couldn;t run the openvas.At last I found out the error and
> it was the openvasmd --rebuild not working. It shows the error in a log which I have attatched with the mail.
> PLEASE help me...AS I am posting this since last march.
> Thanks in advance

* what operating system
* which packages

on CentOS 6 with the Atomic repo anything works
with other operating systems i faced the whole 2012 year
only troubles because GnuTLS/libmircohttpd troubles

as said: with RHEL6/CentOS6 if you follow the setup instructions it
works including the last openvas-major-upgrade