[Openvas-discuss] How to send a report which just include high&medium threats automitically?

Ryan Schulze security at dopefish.de
Mon Dec 30 22:43:27 CET 2013

First go to Configuration->Filters and create a new report filter that
includes high & medium alerts, something like this (change options to
whatever you need):
   Term: sort-reverse=threat result_hosts_only=1 notes=1 overrides=1
levels=hm first=1 rows=1000
   Type: Report

Then go to Configuration->Alerts an create (or edit) an alert and select
the filter you just created (down at the bottom "Report Filter"). You
can set conditions and output method here as well.

If you want to automatically get emails with the reports just edit the
task(s) and add the alert to it.

Hope this helps :-)