[Openvas-discuss] Report creation

Phillip Rice Phillip_Rice at Trimble.com
Tue Jul 22 21:37:48 CEST 2014

Hi

Is there anyway to generate the CSV results report to the openvas server file system. Currently I can see emails can be triggered when a scan completes but I would like a report to be saved to the local file system. This need to work in an automated way when a scan status changed to done for example

Any solutions for this?

Thanks
Phil

This email may contain confidential information that is intended only for the listed recipient(s) of this email. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please immediately delete this email and any attachments, and inform me via reply e-mail.