[Openvas-discuss] SQL_giveup error

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Mon Jun 2 08:50:40 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have not observed this type of error myself.

However, using beta13 of OpenVAS Manager is really suboptimal.
It does not match with the other releases to form a OpenVAS-7.

I recommend to upgrade to stable release and then re-check for the behaviour.
While you are at it, newer libs and scanner are also making sense.