[Openvas-discuss] documentation

W Scott Lockwood III scott at guppylog.com
Fri Jun 13 17:13:30 CEST 2014

I'm willing to help write docs in any wiki, but DokuWiki doesn't scale
very well. MediaWiki doesn't have to be bloated, and I've set it up
hundreds of times for clients, so if it's a simple matter of they want a
wiki but want someone else to host it for them, I might be able to do
that. Still, I'm down for whatever.

--
William Scott Lockwood III
GWB2009033817