[Openvas-discuss] documentation

red0queen red0queen at red-net.info
Mon Jun 16 05:45:03 CEST 2014

Hello,

It's online, you can add a CNAME in your dns from wiki.openvas.com to
greenbone.red-net.info
ssl is available with my cacert certificate for provide encryption to
the paranoid users ;-)

The edit need a manual right assignation to limit risk, send me a mail
with your pseudo to obtain it.
Let me know if you have some problems/remark

regards