[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS -threat 'None'

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Mon Jun 16 18:06:15 CEST 2014

Am Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2014, 02:07:42 schrieb Fatima Zahra EL BOUZRAZI:
> I have installed OpenVAS 6 on my Centos and its installation is OK.
> but whenever i launch a scan by openvas I get threat 'None' and it doesn't
> show me any result about the vulnerabilities
>
> have you any idea?

also try the check setup script to check the installation is OK in general.

You need to apply "--v6" because you have not installed the newest version 7.

OpenVAS-7 has a "Error"  section in the report view which sometimes help
to understand why there are no results. E.g. if the target hostname is
unreachable or can not be resolved via DNS.

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B
202460