[Openvas-discuss] report filtering

Jack Harvey JackH at synnex.com
Fri Jun 20 20:48:14 CEST 2014

The below info is very helpful.  Where would I look to learn the nuances of the filter statements, etc.?
Also, if I have the alert to include the report (contained within the body of the email) the task name is listed.
If I have the report sent as an attached file, the task name is not listed.  Is this configurable?
Thanks for the help and patience.