[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS-7 - CentOS 6.5 64-bit - Installation Issue::

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jun 23 11:53:04 CEST 2014

Am 23.06.2014 11:36, schrieb Jan-Oliver Wagner:
> On Samstag, 21. Juni 2014, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> and they are just childish - set a /24 network to DROP in
>> the firewall because someone called me well deserved an
>> idiot is childish not something to show power
>
> anyone doing something not right does not implicate the right
> to do it wrong as well.

no idea what you want to express

if i did not right *in their* opinion so they should
not hence do wrong and block a subnet?

>> they had some days *before* i called them names if they
>> would read this list which is the *minimum* i require
>> from a packager -> read the upstream list
>
> It is not right to offend someone about not doing voluntary work.

*surely* because in case *not doing* anything the old
working packages would have been keeped and no running
installations damaged and new ones made impossible

if whatever source has a testing repo but *not using*
it at all and instead push broken packages untested
in stable repos they deserve

the repeated excuse about "but it's free" is silly

even *because* it is is free a few years ago i was so dumb
and expected some sort of quality because there is no
marketing behind forcing releases and half baken solutions

> The more friendly and productive the communication style, the
> more value will be gained by and from a community.

from 2006 to 2011 i tried so and it gained nothing than
broken updates an dregressions left and right and that
friendlier bugreports where that longer it lasted until
at least "i don't give a fuck" came back from maintainers

> And I think it is wrong to interpret the right of free speech
> with the right of offensive speech.
> It is possible to articulate anything freely without using
> offensive language

i agree that we disagree

it is possible bu tnot needed, i don't give a damn about
"political correctness" and call it hypocritical to change
words so that anybody is happy instead speak out what someone
is thinking