[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS 6 Package Install

Helmut Koers HKoers at de.hellmann.net
Thu Jun 26 12:49:58 CEST 2014

Hi,
thank's a lot. I will try that one even though the link explains the
installation from sources, but not from packages.
Regards,
Helmut

24.06.2014----13:13:43"Openvas-discuss"
<openvas-discuss-bounces at wald.intevation.org> wrote on 24.06.2014
13:13:43:

> From: Rene Behring <
<openvas-discuss
@wald.intevation.org>, >
 Date: 24.06.2014 13:14> Subject: Re: [Openvas-discuss] Op
enVAS 6 Package Install> Sent by: "Openvas-discuss" <openvas-discuss-bounc
es at wald.intevation.org>>