[Openvas-discuss] How to get openvas binary for Scientific Linux release 6.5 (Carbon)?

Sutapa Maity sutapa at registria.com
Fri Jun 20 20:40:16 CEST 2014

Hi,

I re-ran the upgrade, I am getting an error. Please let me know how to get a work around.

yum upgrade

Could not retrieve mirrorlist http://updates.atomicorp.com/channels/mirrorlist/atomic/centos-6.5-x86_64 error was
14: PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found"
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: atomic. Please verify its path and try again

Best regards,
Sutapa