[Openvas-discuss] Upgrade openvas 5 to 6 from atomic repo

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Thu May 8 20:29:35 CEST 2014

Am Mittwoch, 7. Mai 2014, 14:21:45 schrieb clems:
> Is it possible to update openvas 5 to 6 from atomic repo ?
> yum upgrade did not provide new openvas package...

I've seen packages upto OpenVAS-7 for Fedora in the Atomic
repository.
BTW: Any success reports with OpenVAS-7 from Atomic?
Same procedure as with OpenVAS-6?

I am not familiar with yum, but I could imagine it is even hard
to not jump directly to OpenVAS-7 ...?

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B
202460