[Openvas-discuss] Incorrect TZ on openvas 7

Ivan Rodriguez ivanoch at gmail.com
Mon May 26 07:04:43 CEST 2014

Dear openvas users,

We've just installed openvas 7 on ubuntu 14, the installation was a breeze,
only one problem is screwing all the effort put into this.

The TimeZone is incorrect if we go to the GUI and change to the correct
time zone
it only works on that session once you logout it resets back to UTC
we've tried to recompile again defining the TZ variable to the correct value
and check the timezone configuration of the server they are all correct.

I've even tried to change the gsad.c but no luck I just can't get the
correct time
in openvas 7 any ideas ?