[Openvas-discuss] Fwd: Re: [Openvas-announce] New releases for OpenVAS-8

Timo Pollmeier timo.pollmeier at greenbone.net
Fri Aug 14 10:42:05 CEST 2015

Hello,

the problem with CVE results from ospd-debsecan not having any severity
should be fixed in the next OpenVAS-8 release.

In the meantime you can fix this yourself by removing line 14850 from
src/manage_sql.c which should be the following in the function
make_osp_result:

     result_severity = g_strdup (severity);

Keep in mind that this fix only applies to new scans, though.

Best regards

Timo

--
Timo Pollmeier | Greenbone Networks GmbH | http://www.greenbone.net/
Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück, Germany | AG Osnabrück, HR B 202460