[Openvas-discuss] Severity in error, access denied when scanning any remote hosts

Jeremy MJ jskier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 17:16:27 CEST 2015

Yes, it's installed, and the database is running on a socket where
openvas wanted it (/var/lib/redis/redis.sock, owned by redis u/g with
execute for all). I also ran openvas-check-setup, it says everything
seems okay at the end (with a warning about pdflatex and nmap being
too new).

openvassd.messages shows this:
Host testhost.com access denied.

--