[Openvas-discuss] start_task permission OpenVAS 7‏‏

Christopher Cutajar christophercutajar at outlook.com
Wed Aug 19 09:18:59 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,Lately I added a new user to my database and tried to share the tasks I already have. I granted read permission to each task so that the other user will be able to read the task. Successfully the other user is able to read the task. Now I am trying to give the user the start_task permission for a particular task only. After some research and performed a number of tries, unfortunately I did not manage to do so.Is there anyone who performed and dealt with such issue in the OpenVAS 7. Any help will be much appreciated.Thanks and Regards,Christopher Cutajar