[Openvas-discuss] LDAP on OPENVAS 8

Eero Volotinen eero.volotinen at iki.fi
Fri Aug 21 18:16:10 CEST 2015

Please note that I have never user external authentication on openvas, but
quick look from sources:

- only supported method is ldap
- no SSO support
- I don't think that anyone removed other authentication methods

So, it is not possible to access web interface without login extra login
page. You need more code or some other management solution for openvas that
supports SSO.
--
Eero

--