[Openvas-discuss] Opwnvas 9 installation problem

Michael Wiegand michael.wiegand at greenbone.net
Wed Aug 26 11:30:08 CEST 2015

* Ehsan Safdari [26. Aug 2015]:
> I installed openvas 9 from source on Ubuntu every thing look fine but when
> I want to scan any target from web console I  get no result when I check it
> with openvas-check-setup --v9 , I get this result but openvassd gsad and
> openvasmd are running and I did openvasmd --rebuild successfully !  any
> help please !
> Please attach the log-file (/tmp/openvas-check-setup.log) to help us
> analyze the problem.

As the message says, please attach the log file. There might be a check
going wrong, but it is hard to say without the log file.

Also note that OpenVAS-9 is still in early beta, so it might not be
useful for day to day tasks just yet.

Regards

Michael

--
Michael Wiegand |  Greenbone Networks GmbH  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück, Germany | AG Osnabrück, HR B 202460