[Openvas-discuss] Arachni and Nikto plugin support OpenVas 8

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Thu Aug 27 11:02:59 CEST 2015

On Freitag, 31. Juli 2015, Himanshu Kesar wrote:
> I am trying to setup Arachni and Nikto plugins on OpenVas 8 but I am running out of options here. I need some help.

these NASL wrappers are at least not supported by Greenbone, so it
is up to interested community developers to keep them up-to-date.

However, NASL wrappers for third party tools is a deprecated way
of integration as it has so many drawbacks.
The new way is OSP (since OpenVAS-8). We have a wrapper for w3af and
acunetix, but no wrappers for Nikto and Arachni  - waiting for
volunteers ;-)

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-335084-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/