[Openvas-discuss] Backup tasks, targets and schedules

Randy Dover rdover at cscbank.com
Fri Feb 13 17:01:12 CET 2015

I've had a lot of issues with OpenVas on a KALI LINUX box.

I want to blow the box away and re-install with latest version.

How can I backup the Tasks, Targets and Schedules for the Greenbone Security Assistant on the box?
Also, how (where) would I copy them into after I rebuild the box?

Thanks!

Randy
This email is intended for its designated recipients. The information, and attachments, contained in this email may be considered private and/or confidential. If the transmission is received in error, delete messages(s) from your system and notify the sender. You may not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose or distribute any part of this email.