[Openvas-discuss] how to change the report attachment's maximum size

Christiaan DeVries Christiaan.DeVries at hetg.ie
Tue Feb 24 12:44:07 CET 2015

Just coming back to this one: What configuration file or script can I change to make this a permanent setting?

Regards,
Christiaan de Vries
w: +353 1 526 7736 | m: +353 860 234 384 | e: christiaan.devries @hetg.ie | www.DigitalPlanet.ie | www.hetg.ie
HIBERNIA HOUSE | Cherrywood Business Park | Loughlinstown | Dublin 18 | Ireland
Hibernia Services Ltd. is registered in Ireland, Company Registration No. 170309
© 2014 Digital Planet, part of the HiberniaEvros Technology Group