[Openvas-discuss] local account used for scans

Brian Thompson bthompson at wyetechllc.com
Thu Jul 2 18:19:37 CEST 2015

I see "Failed to shake hands with peer: Could not negotiate a supported cipher
suite." and "serve_client: failed to attach client session to socket 9".

Yes, I'm doing a localhost scan, and as soon as I added the user account to the
sudoers file it started working.  I'm sure it didn't relate directly to anything
functionally wrong with OpenVAS.