[Openvas-discuss] Getting error when opening trash can

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Mon Jul 6 15:35:42 CEST 2015

On Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015, Wahib Yusuf wrote:
> I get the following error when trying to access "Extras" >> "Trashcan" on
> the menu of the Greenbone Assitant.   Any ideas where i should look for
> clues?  I have checked all log files and nothing seems to be related to
> this error message.
>
> Error Message
> <https://192.168.1.140:9392/help/error_messages.html?token=a9ea19b8-8616-4723-aaef-5e1e6f2e3444>
>
> Internal error: get_trash:16078 (GSA 6.0.3)
>
> An internal error occurred while getting targets list.Diagnostics: Failure
> to receive response from manager daemon.

strange. I searched my archives but found no such problem report.

I could imagine it is something related to permissions. There were a couple of bugfixes
in this area since Manager 6.0.3 and will soon be released.

Have you played with task permissions in your setup?

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-335084-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/