[Openvas-discuss] Web UI Hangs at Login

Brian Chabot bchabot at millennialmedia.com
Mon Jul 6 15:58:21 CEST 2015

Of course, today, nothing is hanging.... yet.

When it did, I did check both ps and htop and it looked like
absolutely nothing was happening.  openvassd openvasmd and gsad were
running but idle.  iotop showed nothing going on.  Memory was mostly
free.  Processor usage was 99% idle.  Restarting all three services
pauses scans and allows a login to the web ui.