[Openvas-discuss] Login error in Greenbone Security Assistant

Miguel Ángel Martínez Martínez miguelang031075 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:28:33 CEST 2015

Hallo!,

I have Openvas 7 on a virtual machine with Debian operating system. I have just moved the virtual machine to another network and the IP address has changed. Although all of the openvas processes (openvassd, openvasmd and gsad) are running, the following error message is shown when logging in Greenbone Security Assistant:

Login failed

After that, I have tried starting the Openvas processes with the following commands:

openvassd
openvasmd -p 9390 -a 192.168.100.133 # This is the new IP address
gsad --listen=192.168.100.133 -p 443 --mlisten=192.168.100.133.100 -m 9390

However, the error message still appears.

Do you know what the configuration error is and what I have to change?

Thanks in advance & kind regards,

Miguel Angel.