[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS 8.0.3 RPMs

Brian Thompson bthompson at wyetechllc.com
Fri Jul 10 20:43:16 CEST 2015

I've already built 8.0.3 from source.  Took a bit of work but it was enough to
prove a working capability.  To move forward I have to provide RPMs to the CM
team.  I can't say "They are in atomic's repo", I have to give them something
they can CM and I'd rather it not be source code.  That and our firewall blocks
most external access (if you are going to suggest I get the firewall opened to
access atomic, you can stop now and save the bandwidth).