[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS 8.0.3 RPMs

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Jul 10 20:50:29 CEST 2015

you still did not understand:
"only find the 8.0.3 RPM for the library" is nonsense

http://www.openvas.org/install-source.html
OpenVAS-8:
Libraries 8.0.4
Scanner 5.0.4
Manager 6.0.4
Greenbone Security Assistant (GSA) 6.0.4
Commandline Interface (CLI) 1.4.2
openvas-smb 1.0.1
*nothing* but the libraries has version 8, period

"That and our firewall blocks most external access" don't matter, i
guess you have somewhere internet access to verify what i already told
you and given that *you* said
"http://updates.atomicorp.com/channels/atomic/centos/7/x86_64/RPMS/ I
only find the 8.0.3 RPM for the library" you did look there from
whereever *but* missed to check upstream if there is anything else with
version 8, it is not

P.S.: i really get tired of people use "reply-all" on mailing-lists and
send duplicate mails leading to break "reply-list" for the other person
wehn the duplicates-filter faces the offlist copy first