[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS / gsad hang

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Wed Jul 15 08:59:18 CEST 2015

On Sonntag, 12. Juli 2015, Islam Moursy wrote:
> Any idea how I can proceed further troubleshooting this issue?

from what I gather from your descriptions, you see this in the openvassd log?

“lib  kb_redis-CRITICAL **: get_redis_ctx: redis connection error: No such file or directory”

If so, have you checked permissions of the redis socket?
Is the openvassd owner allowed to write to the configured socket?

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-335084-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/