[Openvas-discuss] Long delay when adding first credential

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Jul 16 17:46:33 CEST 2015

Am 16.07.2015 um 17:43 schrieb Brandon Perry:
> If there isn't a lot of entropy during key generation on the system, it
> can take a long time to create strong RSA keys for encrypting the
> credentials on the system

if one has a 16 minute dealy he should install haveged
http://www.issihosts.com/haveged/ which sould be enabled on *any*
machine doing something with encryption and key generation and given
that the OP said "to the next user of my VM" it is a *absolute
requirement* and after that create new sshd hostkeys too