[Openvas-discuss] Question about OpenVAS

Jairo Palacios jairozafra92 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 12:15:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

I´m Jairo Palacios. I don´t know if I´m wrong sending this email but I
don't have found another email account to sending this question.

I want to do a scan of vulnerabilities on a network for a final university
job and I am trying to automaticate this with a shell script (on bash).
Could you send me the steps or how can I do to do a scan of vulnerabilities
from the terminal of Kali Linux system (1.1.0a)?

I have encountered information about this but when I tried this didn´t work.

Thank you so much.
Best Regards