[Openvas-discuss] Python script available to start batches of scans

Turner,Jonas JOTURNER at hcr-manorcare.com
Tue Jul 21 14:21:20 CEST 2015

Thanks for the script Andy!  I will see about using it and trying it out. ☺  I created a python script as well that is called upon through a PHP page that can be clicked to create the job and scan it.  I use it for machines that we create a ticket for.  I can then just click scan on the PHP page and it scans it.  Had to use a couple Python scripts for it since my OpenVAS is on a different server than my IR server. ;)  But I will definitely try yours out for network equipment and see how it runs.