[Openvas-discuss] CentOS 7: OpenVAS 8 - Check-setup Error and no Reports and Assets

Eero Volotinen eero.volotinen at iki.fi
Fri Jul 24 08:42:08 CEST 2015

copy paste from mailing list:

-- cut --

On 16/07/2015 10:21, Sam Wouters wrote:

I can confirm this issue after upgrading to openvas-manager-6.0.4, after
downgrading back to 6.0.1 the reports and assets are shown in the gui (both
compiled from source on debian wheezy).

Just downgrading to openvas-manager-6.0.3 and I can see and download all
reports. Scanned hosts are also present in assets management.

-- cut --

Eero