[Openvas-discuss] No reports listed on reports page

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Tue Jul 28 15:03:53 CEST 2015

On Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015, Steiner, Thorsten wrote:
> I installed OpenVAS 8 from sources on a Debian Jessie. Everthing worked fine while installing and the check script says that everything is OK. But after running a scan the reports page doesn't show me a report. The heading says  "1-1 of 1 (total: 1)" but there is no report listed in the table. Any idea how to solve this?

there seem to be a couple of reports about this for openvas-manager 6.0.4.

Here are Greenbone we can not reproduce the problem for GOS.

Nonetheless something to better track down as there are 3 reports
about it with different installation type.

Have you tried setting the filter to "min_qod=0" ?

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-335084-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/