[Openvas-discuss] Error Message

Παναγιώτης Λεόντιος leontiosp at ath.forthnet.gr
Sat Sep 3 17:56:23 CEST 2016

Dear Christian, thank you so much for considering.

However, when run your first command, I got the following:

After executing the rest two commands (where I got some CPU Stallings, kind of CPU soft lock and such staff, generally they got through.

I run the openvas commands again, with no problems (no updates done anymore, as expected).

Nevertheless, I restarted the appliance and run the gsa web interface once again. Unfortunately, nothing’s changed:

I don’t understand…

Panos