[Openvas-discuss] openvasmd not listening on 9390 by default for OMP?

Trent Townsend trent_townsend at nextstepinnovation.com
Tue Aug 29 20:07:23 CEST 2017

Good afternoon,
  One thing I've noticed about my new OpenVAS 9 install on Cent7 is that gsad only listens on 9392 and 80.  Openvasmd isn't listening on 9390 like it did in my OpenVAS Cent6 installation (I think it was version 7 but I'm not sure).  To run omp commands, I'm forced to manually kick off openvasmd -listen=127.0.0.1.  I don't mind doing that but I'm wondering if anyone has seen this and if that is expected behavior.  Thanks in advance.

Trent

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of Next Step Innovation. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender.