[Openvas-discuss] Scheduled Task won't start

Helmut Koers hkoers at de.hellmann.net
Thu Aug 31 13:05:08 CEST 2017

Nobody here who can help or give at least a hint?

I have at least been able to move "tasks.db" from OpenVAS-9 on Debian 9 to
OpenVAS-9 on Debian 8 and run scheduled tasks on the target system with no
issues.

Is there any recommendation in regards to the OS and version for running
OpenVAS-9 from sources?
Should I stick with version 8 in case of Debian as the OS for OpenVAS-9?

Thanks, Helmut

"Openvas-discuss" <openvas-discuss-bounces at wald.intevation.org> wrote on
25.08.2017 12:52:11: