[Openvas-discuss] Assign Additional Resources CPU/Memory to openvasmd

TN TN mpm7018 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:43:09 CET 2017

Hi, I have a fairly powerful server and it seems like the openvasmd process
isnt using up alot of the resources on the box. If I run numerous scans
(the scanner being off of the main openvasmd server), the openvasmd process
barely uses any resources, however Greenbone slows down and the backend
commands take much longer to execute. Is there a way to force openvasmd to
use more resources (CPU/Memory) so that it runs faster? Thanks, TN