[Openvas-discuss] [v9] Feed updates, how often?

Michael.Eissele at greenbone.net Michael.Eissele at greenbone.net
Mon Jan 16 16:02:28 CET 2017

Dear Ralf,

usually the Feed changes once per day, mostly in the range between 12
and 3pm (afternoon time).
However, due to daily maintenance in the background and updates to the
Feed it sometimes can happen that the feed number changes more than once
a day.
This shouldn't happen too often though.

If the behaviour at your side is same everyday, then it may be on the
side of your script, but that's hard to tell without having more
samples.

Kind Regads,
Michael Eissele.