[Openvas-discuss] "Are you dead?" Really?

Stewart Joseph stewart at lekcomp.com
Mon Apr 9 21:05:46 CEST 2018

You must admit, there is more than a touch of ironic humor there.  I ran a scan of a Deli's network and when it hit their receipt printer it printed out about 3 feet with the word "Hello" in it.  I wasn't there when it hit.  They thought the printer had become self-aware.

Stewart Joseph, CTO
LEK Technology Consultants
407-877-6505 x1103
www.lekcomp.com