[Openvas-discuss] Tasks Autostart plugin for openvas ?

tatooin tatooin at free.fr
Tue Apr 17 09:09:29 CEST 2018

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a plugin to automatically start tasks in
order.  I have ordered my tasks by groups, and on a regular basis I'm
running all tasks on a given group. But this remain a manual step, as I
have to login to the console and start tasks one after the other (or
not more than 2 or 3 tasks simultaneously to avoid overwhelming the
Openvas manager) so I was wondering if there was any plugins or
something close to it to allow automatic starts of tasks once the first
in list is finished ?

The scheduling feature cannot do this unfortunately.

Thanks !