[Openvas-discuss] g_path_get_dirname: assertion 'file_name != NULL' failed

Christiaan De Vries Christiaan.DeVries at Evros.ie
Tue Apr 17 12:37:47 CEST 2018

Hi all,

My scans are not working anymore, and I can see this in my logs, wondering if anybody knows what this means by any chance?
g_path_get_dirname: assertion 'file_name != NULL' failed

PS: No idea where to look at the moment (nor if this is related to my scans not finishing anymore); does anybody have a pointer for me?

ii  libopenvas9                         9.0.2-1                                    amd64        remote network security auditor - shared libraries
rc  openvas-gsa                         6.0.11-1xenial                             amd64        remote network security auditor - web interface
rc  openvas-manager                     6.0.9-1xenial                              amd64        remote network security auditor - manager
rc  openvas-scanner                     5.0.7-2xenial                              amd64        remote network security auditor - scanner
ii  openvas9                            7.0.3-1                                    amd64        remote network security auditor - metapackage
ii  openvas9-cli                        1.4.5-1xenial                              amd64        remote network security auditor - cli
ii  openvas9-gsa                        7.0.3-1                                    amd64        remote network security auditor - web interface
ii  openvas9-manager                    7.0.3-1                                    amd64        remote network security auditor - manager
ii  openvas9-scanner                    5.1.2-1                                    amd64        remote network security auditor - scanner

Regards,
Christiaan de Vries
Quality and Compliance Manager
Evros Technology Group