[Openvas-discuss] Tasks Autostart plugin for openvas ?

Thijs Stuurman Thijs.Stuurman at internedservices.nl
Tue Apr 17 14:14:06 CEST 2018

I use gvm-tools and a python script to schedule my jobs, perhaps this can serve as inspriration for your own solution:

https://github.com/Thijssss/openvas_scheduler

Thijs Stuurman
Security Operations Center | KPN Internedservices B.V.
thijs.stuurman at internedservices.nl<mailto:thijs.stuurman at internedservices.nl> | thijs.stuurman at kpn.com<mailto:thijs.stuurman at kpn.com>
T: +31(0)299476185 | M: +31(0)624366778
PGP Key-ID: 0x16ADC048 (https://pgp.surfnet.nl/)