[Openvas-distro] openvas-libnasl_1.0.0-5_i386.changes REJECTED

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña jfs at computer.org
Tue Aug 5 19:45:26 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 03:43:32PM +0200, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> On Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008, Tim Brown wrote:
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openvas-libnasl/openvas-libnasl_1.0.0-6.dsc,
> > the only hold up for this has been some toing and froing regarding
> > debian/copyright, which hopefully I have now resolved.
>
> so, the blocker is that we need a mentor to approve?

Well, the mentor *did* delay this package (almost a month, I made the upload
july the 20th. Sorry for that. The package was accepted into unstable today.

> Perhaps Javier is on vacation or in other way too busy.

Personal life issues.

> What do the Debian people usually do in such cases?

There are mentors available for people that need to upload stuff. The place
to ask for help is the debian-mentors mailing list.

> Is there a procedure how to ask another mentor to
> do the upload?

Yes there is, in absence of a mentor people should turn to  the
debian-mentors mailing list to ask for help there.

Regards

Javier