[Openvas-distro] Uploading openvas-server and openvas-plugins packages to Debian

Michael Wiegand michael.wiegand at intevation.de
Mon Aug 25 14:33:31 CEST 2008

> > > server (3504 plugins actually). If I try a run, however, I get a
> > > SIGSEGV right after the find_service.nes plugin finishes and the first
> > > plugin starts. (!)
> >
> > the fortcoming release of openvas-server should solve this.
>
> Is there a isolated patch solving this issue available, which we can use to
> get this fixed in the package?

I just released the -server 1.0.2 version a few ours ago, which should solve
the issue.

Jan, Javier: Could you package this version and check if it is working? If
those packages work, we could upload them to Ubuntu as well, couldn't we?

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Wiegand                                   OpenPGP key: D7D049EC
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück                    http://www.intevation.de/