[Openvas-distro] objectserver.c

Michael Wiegand michael.wiegand at intevation.de
Mon Dec 15 14:41:49 CET 2008

* Chandrashekhar B [15. Dec 2008]:

> It is a very old vulnerability; I think we can remove that.

Adding to this is the fact that objectserver.c is one of the disabled
plugins, it returns -1 on plugin_init(). This means it will not load
under any circumstances and has been this way since the start of the
OpenVAS SVN repository.

Afaict the last IRIX version affected by this vulnerability is 6.2 which
is not supported anymore. So this vulnerability is indeed very old (it
was discovered in 2000) and could safely be retired IMHO.

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Wiegand |  OpenPGP key: D7D049EC  |  http://www.intevation.de/