[Openvas-distro] Repository location changed

Michael Wiegand michael.wiegand at intevation.de
Mon Dec 22 14:12:22 CET 2008

* Stephan Kleine [22. Dec 2008]:
> Hello.
>
> I finally moved the repository out of my home to its new location:
>
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/security:/openvas:/

Those replace
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/bitshuffler:/openvas/ ,
correct?

> so you perhaps want to update the links.

Sure thing.

> It contains full builds for
>
> * Fedora 8, 9, 10
> * Mandriva 2007, 2008 (2009 will come when the chroot is fixed)
> * openSUSE 10.2, 10.3, 11.0, 11.1 & Factory

Thanks a lot!

> Only the client gets build for CentOS 5, RHEL 5, SLE 10. The server
> can't be build because those either don't have gpgme (RHEL & CentOS)
> or an older version (1.0.3 is in SLE 10 iirc).
>
> SLE 9 & RHEL 4 only have glib2 2.2 & 2.4 iirc so nothing can be build for them.
>
> Is there any chance you get rid of the gpgme requirement in -libnasl
> so it probably / perhaps / hopefully could be build for CentOS, SLE &
> RHEL as well?

We use gpgme for the NASL signatures; a server without gpgme would not
be able to check signature information among other things. I don't think
this is desirable, what do others think?

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Wiegand |  OpenPGP key: D7D049EC  |  http://www.intevation.de/