[Openvas-distro] OpenVAS Manager problem on Ubuntu 11.04 package

Jiri Jagos jiri.jagos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:43:46 CEST 2011

Dear Omar,

I'm sorry for disturbing you, but I've got same problem with OpenVAS
installation (on Debian 6.0 with custom kernel 3.0.0) and I wanted to
kindly ask you to post some additional information on connecting to
OpenVAS scanner using gnutls client as you wrote in your contribution (
http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/openvas-distro/2011-June/000364.html
):

> I connected to the scanner with gnutls client successfully and sent
> the command: FD_SCANNER_READ ,the scanner responded by long list of
> plug-in

Another question would be if you managed to connect to OpenVAS scanner
(or simply getting it to work) using some workaround ...

Thank you

Jiri