[Openvas-plugins] smb_enum_services.nasl

Michael Meyer michael.meyer at intevation.de
Fri Nov 27 12:30:16 CET 2009

Hello Goran,

*** Goran Li?ina <goran.licina at lss.hr> wrote:
> as you know we are working on last missing dep - smb_enum_sevices.nasl.
> However we can't find appropriate literature and protocol definitions for
> DCE/RPC over SMB and are a bit stuck on that.
>
> Can anybody point us to some materials that could help us?

http://www.amazon.com/DCE-RPC-over-SMB-Internals/dp/1578701503 seems
to be the only useful source.

http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/n/nessus-plugins/nessus-plugins_2.2.10-6_i386.deb
contains an old version of smb_enum_services.nasl which seems to be
released under the GPL. AFAICS this will not work with OpenVAS but it
could be inspiring for you. Maybe take a look on it...

HTH

Micha

--
Michael Meyer                                         OpenPGP Key: 76E050B9
http://www.intevation.de